Up to 50% stronger and with 100x less porosity than conventional slicing, ADDMAN CAAM® (Computer Aided Additive Manufacturing) is the game changer you’ve been looking for.
The ADDMAN CAAM® technique builds the part in an interlocking system:
- Shear has the original 20% strength, in addition to 100% of the parent
- A finer result, with 100x less porosity than current slicing techniques
Current slicing techniques compromise integrity as the part is created, layer by layer:
- Coplanar shear has less than 20% of the parent material’s strength
- Failure occurs in bending, shear and fracture conditions
- Causes the X/Y plane to be the weakest point