Tech Manufacturing is seeking an experienced CNC Machinists for our 1st/2nd/3rd and/or Weekend Shifts.
- Operate CNC machines to produce precision aerospace parts
- Modify parts and materials to improve overall production
- Perform routine maintenance on machinery
- Calculate dimensions and tolerances using measuring instruments
- Interpret technical drawings in order to properly set up parts or raw stock for machining.
- Previous experience in machining or other related fields
- Experience using machine tools and equipment
- Strong attention to detail
The job consists of a 40 hour work week with some overtime available. Compensation is dependent upon qualifications and experience. Benefits included. U.S. Citizenship is required. Apply in person with resume (45 Cooperative Way, Wright City, MO 63390) or reply to this ad with resume only.
Tech Manufacturing is an aerospace industry supplier with over 50 years' experience providing machined aircraft parts to companies such as Boeing, Bombardier, Lockheed, and others. We specialize in large aluminum and hard metal complex parts. Tech has grown substantially and has plans for continued growth in the future. Tech occupies a fully heated and air conditioned 38,000 square foot building in a modern industrial park just west of Saint Charles, Missouri. If you would like to know more about us, see Modern Machine Shops story at http://www.mmsonline.com/articles/top-shops-profile-tech-manufacturing .