Senior Manager, Business Development Operations
You will be joining the company at an exciting time of growth . The Senior Manger Business Development Operations is a key member of the commercial team which consists of Business Development (BD) and Program Management (PM). You will perform your complex duties in a fast passed, business environment in a highly visible role to senior leadership and will report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer. You will lead key internal activities and drive business results to enable our focus on accelerating growth.
Key Job Responsibilities / Results
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) subject matter expert, creates and manages custom reports and dashboards enabling data driven business decisions
- Develop and manage BD & PM team budgets
- Interface with key consultants to manage project work and growth initiatives
- Drive execution of ADDMAN pursuit order capture process to include the scheduling and conduct of gate reviews
- Conduct complex analyses of customer relationships and competitive assessments
- Proactively manage monthly reporting to executive team to include but not limited to bookings, sales, quotes, and new customer adoption
- Lead special projects as directed to identify and qualify new business opportunities
- Develop processes and tools to support collaboration across all market verticals (A&D, Space, Medical, other) and sites at ADDMAN
- Establishes clear responsibilities using processes and tools for monitoring work and measuring results
- Problem Solving — Identifying problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ensures Accountability — Follows through on commitments; Acts with a clear sense of ownership; Takes personal responsibility for decisions, actions and failures;; Designs feedback loops into work
- Innovative – Generating innovative solutions in work situations; developing different and novel ways to resolve work problems and efficiently pursue opportunities.
- Quality Orientation – Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time. Follows procedures, ensures high-quality output, takes action.
- Interpersonal Savvy — Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintaining them over time.
This position does not have supervisory responsibility
This job operates in a professional additive manufacturing, traditional manufacturing and office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as printing equipment, computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, etc.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Education and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in Business Development roles with track record of success closing deals of various size and complexity
- Prior experience in Aerospace & Defense preferred
- Successful candidate will be highly adaptable, assertive, and independent in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms, ability to convey complex technical concepts and explain business impacts to a diverse audience in easily understandable ways
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA preferred
- Willingness to travel, ~20% domestic travel
- Candidate must be eligible to work in the United States without company sponsorship and must be an eligible U.S. Person
- Ability to obtain a secret security clearance, active clearance preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.